Featured on Salted Nut Squares Recipe - These Old Cookbooks (With an added Dormen Twist)
Here at the Dormen Food Company, we love innovation (as well as tasty treats). That's why we compile our favourite recipes that we see that you can make with our product range.
The original recipe uses peanut butter chips. We have swapped these for chocolate chips.
For this recipe, you can use our Salted Peanuts.
- 450g Peanuts
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 280g chocolate chips
- 397g of condensed milk
- 56g of mini marshmallows
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in intervals, stirring between.
- Add condensed milk & marshmallows to mixture, and continue to microware for 30 seconds, until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour half of your peanuts evenly into the bottom of an ungreased dish.
- Pour the melted mixture over the top of these peanuts, and then sprinkle your remaining peanuts onto the top, gently pressing so they stick to the filling.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares, and serve.