We want to share with you recipes that we think will change the snacking game!
This recipe includes our Baked Unsalted Nut Mix! Tasting just like Sour Cream and Onion crisps, we are switching up the plain nuts and going for something with extra flavour!
You will need:
- Our Baked Unsalted Nut Mix; Cashews, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Hazelnuts and Pecans.
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add your nut mix along with the olive oil and seasoning. Mix together until evenly combined.
- Place the coated mixed nuts on the parchment paper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. All ovens cook differently, so make sure to keep an eye on the mixed nuts so they don’t burn. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool before serving. If desired sprinkle a pinch of salt over all the nuts right when they come out of the oven.
We would love to see your recreation of this recipe, so please tag us in any pictures and let us know what you think.