Featured on White Chocolate Pistachio Blondies - Food Duchess
Here at the Dormen Food Company, we love innovation (as well as tasty treats). That's why we compile our favourite recipes that we see that you can make with our product range.
We want to share with you recipes that we think will change the snacking game!
This recipe includes our Salted Pistachios! An interesting twist on a Blondie.
You will need:
- 200g Salted Butter
- 200g White Chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 170g Sugar
- 125g Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 100g Salted Pistachios (this is roughly 2 1/2 Packets of our lovely Salted Pistachios)
- 1 Lemon, zest only
- Preheat your oven to Gas Mark 4.
- Melt your butter
- Separately, melt your White Chocolate. We prefer the method of a bain-marie.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, flour and salt. Whisk this until it is light & fluffy.
- Fold into the batter the melted butter and chocolate.
- Add the pistachios (deshelled) and lemon zest.
- Pour the blondie batter into a 9x9” baking tin, and bake the blondie cake for 30–35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.